Everything you want to know about your WI-FI CONNECTION but were afraid to ask. Wi-Fi Info is a small and useful utility that lets you see detailed information about current Wi-Fi connection from hotspot informations to wireless features and more.
WI-FI CONNECTION INFO
• Detect wireless standards supported by your device (802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ad).
• Detect wireless speed-up features (short guard interval, STBC, HT duplicate, etc).
• Detect wireless operation frequencies and channels.
• Detect available antennas, MIMO config, spatial streams.
• Detect wireless security options and modes (WPA standards and EAP modes).
• Detect wireless optimization (WMM) and access features (Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, Voice).
• Detect max. physical wireless speeds.
• Show Wi-Fi network traffic counters: upload, download, errors, quality of service (QoS) categories.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
• Compare iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV devices.
• Compare supported Wi-Fi standards and frequencies
• Compare built-in antennas (MIMO config).
• Compare maximum speeds.
WI-FI HARDWARE INFO
• Detect built-in Wi-Fi chip type.
• Apple TV product name, generation version, model number and release date.
• Application Processor type and number of cores.
• Installed memory size.
• Installed storage size.
• Firmware (tvOS) version and build number.
• Apple TV network hostname.
• Last reboot time.