No in-app purchase.
“Fit Pregnancy” is a Pilates exercise program that offers optimum benefits for you, your baby, and your future body. Created by prenatal Pilates master trainer Holly Furgason, workouts are designed with your changing body in-mind, and target each trimester and postpartum.
Our program changes along with your body. Select your trimester, then pick a workout to target specific areas of the body (Full Body, Upper Body, Lower Body, or Back). Each exercise walks users step-by-step through the movement and offers mindfulness cues to encourage proper form. Customize your program to perform an entire workout, a few minutes of exercises, or just do exercises marked as “favorites.”
Whether it be fear of overdoing it or simply not knowing which exercises are safe, pregnant women often don’t get enough exercise. “Being active a few minutes a day is incredibly important throughout pregnancy and immediately after. With Fit Pregnancy, we’re hoping to keep women moving throughout their pregnancy,” says creator Holly Furgason.
- Promotes healthy weight gain during pregnancy
- Carry your pregnancy more comfortably
- Reduce back pain
- Release tension
- Improve mobility and range of motion
- Addresses alignment and postural changes
- Strengthen pelvic floor
- Ease constipation
- May decrease risk of gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, and cesarean delivery
- Build strength and stamina in preparation for labor and delivery
- Promote healthy weight gain during pregnancy
- Improves general fitness and strengthens your heart and blood vessels
- Safely reconnect your core and pelvic floor after delivery
- Beginner friendly
- 15 workouts in total
- 4 unique workouts for each trimester: Full Body, Upper Body, Lower Body, and Back
- 3 postpartum progressions
- Workouts to target specific areas of the body
- Designed for home or between visits to the Pilates studio
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions
- Mindfulness cues to encourage proper form
- Optional use of the stability ball, flex-band, and small weights
- These gentle workouts follows the recommendations of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology’s guidelines for exercise during pregnancy.
Move into motherhood with ease and never miss a workout. Download now to get started in minutes!
Holly is an internationally renowned Pilates expert and a teacher of teachers. Holly is a Nationally Certified Pilates Teacher (NCPT), as well as a Merrithew Lead Instructor Trainer. She’s the founder of the Bay Area’s premiere Pilates teacher training center, Blue Sparrow Pilates, since 2007. With years of training teachers around the world and decades of working with mothers, Holly personally designed the “Fit Pregnancy” programs to target specific trimester and postpartum needs just for you.