Relax with a NEW 10-minute mindfulness meditation plus an inspiring life lesson every day! Welzen is the best app for mindfulness and meditation. Experience less anxiety and better sleep with our guided meditations, breathing exercises. Recommended by top psychologists and mental health experts to help you de-stress.
Download FREE today and learn about mindfulness and meditation with our five days of Welzen series, free guided meditations, mindfulness series, and coaching sessions.
HEALTH KIT - Welzen is proud to be integrated with Health kit to report mindful minutes.
WELZEN - THE FREE MEDITATION APP
● Daily Happiness! - A brand new 10-minute daily mindfulness meditation with a life lesson!
● 5 Days of Welzen - This is the perfect starting point if you want to learn the basics of mindfulness meditation and get started with your daily practice
● Guided Meditation Series - These categorized series offer a progressive mindfulness meditation practice with specific intentions.
● Single Guided Meditations App - Each of our categories contains on-the-go meditations to help you deal with your everyday life. Including body scans, visualization, mindful walking and mindful eating meditations.
● Coaching - Learn the “WHAT, WHY, and HOW” Mindfulness Meditation enhances the brain and certain aspects of life.
● Kids Meditation App - Now your little ones can meditate too and learn to stay focused and calm in every moment.
● Meditaciones en Español - 15 meditaciones guiadas de atencion plena en español
● Work Micro-meditations - Looking for a quick breather while at work? We've got you covered
● S.O.S - We all had those moments when we just need a familiar voice to calm us down. Mike to the rescue!
● Offline Access - Meditate anywhere anytime regardless of internet connection!
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
● Better Sleep - Research shows that mindfulness meditation is an effective and permanent solution for sleepiness nights and insomnia since it teaches you to calm your mind and disengage with any overwhelming thoughts or emotions.
● Manage Stress - Research shows that mindfulness meditation reduces the levels of the stress hormone “cortisol,” fortifying a sense of calmness throughout the nervous system and the brain.
● Reduce Anxiety - Studies indicate that Mindfulness meditation reduces the gray-matter density in areas of the brain related to anxiety, concluding to be as effective as antidepressants.
● Increase Focus - Studies have shown that Mindfulness meditation practitioners have significantly better ability to focus attention and suppress distracting information.
● Improve Relationships - Studies suggest that Mindfulness meditation practitioners have greater empathy and compassion, and feel more satisfied with their personal relationships.
● Enhance Creativity - Cognitive Psychology studies have demonstrated that Mindfulness meditation develops divergent thinking, a primary driver of creativity and innovation.
|Welzen: Mindfulness Lifestyle|