iCoach allows you to assess your football / soccer players in line with the FA’s Four Corner Model. Until now,
grassroots football coaches had no way to track player development.
Once downloaded, you will be prompted to create an account. This will allow you to save your teams and access them using a range of devices.
Once signed up, add your team and players. iCoach will allow you to keep records of each assessment and even tell you who your standout players are.
You can also gather ideas for your next training session by watching videos within the app and explore a reference library crammed full coaching material.
- Add multiple teams and club badge(s)
- Add player photographs
- Assess your players based on the FA’s four corner model
- Carry out a simple assessment which displays four attributes per corner
- Enable an advanced assessment which provides many more attributes for each corner
- Use the Player Progress tab to compare your player assessment scores to previous assessments
- View your most developed, least developed and fastest developing player within the team
- Add assistant coaches and allocate them to your teams to allow them to view the assessment scores
- Search some of the best coaching related videos. The videos can be found by title, description or key words
- All videos are tagged with categories. For example, to view arrival activities, they are all grouped together
- Search and download many PDF documents based on title, subtitle or key world. The documents include team sheets, ebooks and session plans. You can even share or print them off!
If you experience any problems or have any questions, please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter.