– With the DOT Ticket app, you can easily buy and renew commutercards, buy tickets for journeys on Zealand,
Lolland, Falster and Møn.
– With a commuter card you get unlimited access 24 hours a day for journeys by bus, S-train, Metro, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, Lokalbaner, Regionstog and Øresundstog in Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn.
– A commuter card is valid for a period min. 30 days and max. 60 days. A commuter card is a personal card and only valid for the person registered on the commuter card.
– You can select your journey by typing a From and To destination or by clicking on the interactive map. To allow DOT Tickets to find your position, you have to enable the GPS of your device. GPS is voluntary; however, it will assist you to locate your current position. The app will then automatically find the zone you are in.
If your commuter card is between 2 and 8 coherent zones you are able to combine your valid zones by clicking on the interactive map if the journey selection doesn’t meet your needs.
The DOT Tickets app is developed by Din Offentlige Transport (DOT) and is owned by DOT.
You can buy:
• Fast purchase Zone tickets (2-8 zones)
• Tickets between two destinations
• Commuter card with unlimmited access in valid zones
• Bicycle ticket (Short, Medium and Long)
• Extension ticket (1 zone)
• 1’ Regional trains extension
• City Pass Small: zone 1-4 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)
• City Pass Large: zone 1-99 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)
– The tickets are valid for journeys by bus, S-train, Metro, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, Lokalbaner, Regionstog and Øresundstog in Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn.
– You pay with your payment card. You can save your payment card details and access them via Touch ID, Face ID or a code chosen by you. That way, you do not have to enter all card details every time you make a purchase. The payment card details are stored with DIBS.
The following cards are accepted for payment:
- Visa Electron
For extension tickets please note:
• You can buy extension tickets for 1 zone. The additional zone extends the zones on your ticket or commuter card by 1 zone.
• Extension tickets for 2 zones or more should be purchased as a normal ticket for the number of zones required. You do not have to be in the zones for which the extension ticket is to be valid when you buy it.
• Extension tickets must be presented together with a valid commuter card or ticket.
Remember to buy your mobile ticket before you start your journey. The ticket is only valid on the phone and the phone number on which it was purchased.