It’s 20% off until October 1st!
The elders have entrusted you, an elite vampire courier, to deliver their secrets. Can you outrun the hunters, the other drivers, and the rising sun?
"Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road" is a 650,000-word interactive horror novel by Kyle Marquis, based on "Vampire: The Masquerade" and set in the World of Darkness shared story universe. Your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
It’s a new Dark Age for the dead. When the Second Inquisition's vampire hunters hacked phone lines and computer networks to expose and destroy vampires all over the world, the elders turned to undead couriers like you. For ten years, you’ve raced across the desert between cities, delivering vital information and supplies. But when an old friend reappears with a plan to disrupt the blood trade across the American Southwest, everything you’ve built starts crashing down.
Outrun the Competition. Drive, hide, or fight back! Unleash the powers of your blood in ancient Disciplines to change form, vanish from sight, or dominate the minds of your enemies. Employ blood magic, inhuman strength, and the creatures of the night to escape destruction—or just run your enemies off the road and keep driving.
Deliver or Die. All secrets have an expiration date—and so do you. Race across the desert to deliver secrets, promises, and threats. Do whatever it takes to drop off your parcel. But when the job is done, will you stick around to exploit the situation?
Run Down Your Prey. Only blood can sate the Hunger. Charm, seduce, or seize what you need, but don’t let anyone know what you are. If you break the Masquerade, your fellow vampires will destroy you for your indiscretions, assuming the Second Inquisition doesn't find you first.
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, or bi.
• Hunt the alleys and back roads of the American Southwest to stave off hunger and resist the frenzied call of the Beast.
• Join the Camarilla—the immortal society of the vampire elite—or break its hold on the border states.
• Confront the horrors of your immortal existence in illegal hospitals, disease-ridden prison camps, and forgotten research facilities littered with failed experiments.
• Modify your car for speed, durability, or smuggling, but remember—wherever you're going, you have to get there by dawn!
• Unlock the ability to play as Tremere or Caitiff with the Usurpers and Outcasts DLC.
Death is a hard road. You drive it every night.
Great game, but it randomly resetted all my car upgrades / experience / stats / purchases and ghoul in the middle of the story... TWICE!!!!!
29 Sep 2020
Un super jeu d'une super franchise injustement méconnue en France. Un scénario suffisamment riche et adaptable pour justifier qu'on l'achète, et si le jeu nécessite une bonne maîtrise de l'anglais et un certain penchant pour la lecture, il ne requiert pas une connaissance exhaustive du lore pour y adhérer. Pour les amateurs d'univers sombres et survivalistes et ceux qui recherchent le juste milieu entre fantastique et réalisme.
28 Sep 2020