Energy Ring - Battery Indicator
Energy Ring app more than anything understands that you need to utilize your battery efficiently. Energy Ring sits on the screen silently putting almost 0% load on CPU, if battery level changes, Android wakes up Energy Ring. Once awake, Energy Ring quickly updates itself and goes back to sleep. And to be that extra efficient, the Ring goes on deep sleep when you turn off the screen, meaning it doesn't even read changes in battery level when the screen is off.
Android requires Energy Ring to run as an Accessibility Service, to be able to display on Lock Screen. It does not read/monitor any data, whatsoever. This is especially useful for people who have disability to read numbers and work better with visual data.
Battery Ring can check battery status on the top of screen like screenshots. When there is a new notification when the screen is off, the breathing light flashes after 5 seconds. Double-click to turn on the screen.
Best Features of Energy Ring - Battery Indicator
- Change position of battery ring.
- Energy Ring can be configured from a width of 1 pixel to a donut thick ring.
- Auto hide in full screen.
- Charging animation.
- Energy Ring puts almost 0% load on CPU, as it wakes up only to reflect any change in battery level.
- Change size of battery ring.
- Energy Ring can be configured to change colors automatically depending on the live battery level.
- Not affected by resolution.
- Screen off flash notification reminder.
- Energy Ring could have a mono color/multiple color segments/gradient.
- Change circle width of battery ring.
- Change color of battery ring.
If you enter into power saving mode, Energy Ring will be disabled by the System, to re-activate you must restart your device.
This change in position will however be visible only when you have set its thickness to minimum.
If you like this Battery Ring - Battery Indicator app then please rate us and give us positive review.
Thank you so much.!!
Nul ! N'est pas du tout ce qui est dit !
13 Sep 2021
22 Sep 2021