Get rides, book tickets, order meals and much more with DBS PayLah! Do everything you love in one everyday
app. Ask to PayLah! at over 180,000 acceptance points across Singapore. Download today.
Dining: Order meals
and savour yummy deals with foodpanda, KFC, Dominos, Chope, WhyQ, Koufu, ToastBox, and many others.
rides with ComfortDelgroTaxis or Gojek.
Entertainment: Book movies, events and shows at Golden Village or SISTIC.
Shopping: Enjoy rewards from FavePay, Carousell, Qoo10, CapitaStar, VivoRewardsInstant Rewards Programme.
Utilities: Settle bills anytime, anywhere with AXS.
Insurance: Buy travel insurance conveniently while on the
Gifts: Surprise your loved ones with a QR Gift or send them an eGift!
- Scan to pay: At over 180,000 merchants with NETS QR, PayNowQR, FavePayQR and select
SGQR codes. You can also scan to pay at PayLah!-enabled merchants such as ComfortDelgro, KFC, ToastBox, Jollibean, Old
Chang Kee, Popular, 7-Eleven and many more.
- Card Rewards: Track and redeem your card reward points (DBS
Points and POSB Daily$), view personalised card deals, and join Spend & Win promotions for sure-win
- Single-sign on with digibank: Move between digibankand PayLah! with a one-time login. Plus, apply
for banking products like credit cards, Cashline, instalment payment plans and more.!
- Split the bill:
Request for funds from your friends easily.
- Transfer funds via PayNow: Send payments to PayNowregistered
users, even customers from other banks.
- Receive payments with My QR: Create a QR code or payment link to
request and collect payments for items or services that you’re promoting online through marketplaces like
Carousellwithout disclosing your phone number.
- Skip top-ups with AutoDebit: Enable this feature for
automatic deduction of funds directly from your linked DBS/POSB bank account.
- eStatements: Access your
monthly statements electronically through PayLah! eStatements.
- FAST top-ups: Top-up your PayLah! wallets
from other banks via online FAST transfer service. Applicable to Non-DBS/POSB internet
- Make a Donation: Donate to over 26 charitable
Download and register for DBS PayLah! now.
- DBS PayLah! is a mobile payment and mobile wallet service offered by DBS Bank Ltd.
With effect from 30 November 2020, monies in your DBS PayLah! account will be a deposit. SGD deposits are insured up to
S$75k by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC).
- PayNowis a peer-to-peer funds transfer service
by The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS)
- NETS is a national banking payment system designated by the
Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- AXS is a leading solution provider and operator of an Electronic
Service Delivery Network (ESDN)