The 2021 Dunstan Baby Language app reveals the 5 secret universal sounds every newborn makes BEFORE they cry. This
basic introduction will enable you to quickly identify what your baby’s specific cries mean to help you settle your
Used and recommended by infant care professionals in over 32 countries - including sleep and lactation consultants, nurses, midwives, paediatricians, naturopathic practitioners, doctors, infant massage practitioners and many others.
The invaluable benefits available to you, your family and your newborn baby are simply “Life-changing”, as Oprah Winfrey declared.
Benefits for baby and you:
• Less Crying - up to 70% less
• More Sleep - up to 50% more
• Better Bonding - significantly faster attachment and connection
• Assists Breastfeeding - improves latching on and spitting up issues
• Helps establish a Routine - the holy grail is a predictable, gentle routine that follows the needs of your baby
The Dunstan App features:
- 5 Videos, multiple crying examples for each sound
- Tips on identifying visual cues
- Practice game with scores to improve your skills
- NEW Journal - record and learn your baby’s specific cries; records their routine
- Quick check of sounds-only
- Links to find instructors in your country or region
Since 2006, DBL has helped many millions of new parents to better care for the wellbeing and happiness of their new baby.
Learn how to quickly and confidently calm your baby ~ and solve some of the most frustrating problems that interfere with you providing the care and nurturing your baby deserves.
The Dunstan Baby App provides the perfect introduction to understanding your baby’s needs. It is a great first step to becoming a more confident new parent.
The next step for new mothers and fathers is taking a class with an accredited DBL educator. This face-to-face workshop will expand your knowledge and increase your ability to deal with your newborn baby’s needs. Getting hands-on help will help increase your ability to recognise the 5 universal cries under all circumstances, and further develop your skills and confidence. Book a personal consultation. Search our website directory for info.
The most beneficial time for parents to learn their infant's special sounds is during pregnancy, up to when the baby is about 4-5 months old.
First introduced to a global audience of 50 million on the Oprah Winfrey Show in 2006, Dunstan Baby Language has already helped tens of millions of new mothers and fathers tune in to their babies.
Oprah said “I LOVE this! ... For millions of sleep-deprived mothers around the world, this could be life-changing!”