The Halifax Mobile Banking app can do everything you’d expect, maybe a little extra. And you can use it whenever
and wherever you want. So you can crack on if you’re on the bus, at work or simply can’t tear yourself away from the
- Sign in quickly and securely with your fingerprints or a 3-character combination from your memorable information
- Swipe easily to see balances and statements on your Halifax accounts
- You can now block or cancel subscriptions in the app, just search for “subscriptions” in the app to find out more
- View details of individual transactions
- Check money coming in and going out
- Receive notifications about payments and spending insights on your current account
- Make transfers and payments
- Manage your standing orders and view direct debits
- Pay your loan or credit card bill
- Pay in cheques
- Set up new payees or pay your phone contacts.
A FEW EXTRAS
- Earn as you spend with Cashback Extras
- Apply for loans, savings, cards and more
- Call us safely from the app – we’ll already know it’s you so can quickly connect you without the usual security checks.
STAY SAFE- Freeze card transactions if you’ve temporarily misplaced your debit card or want to restrict how it’s used
- Report lost or stolen cards
- Order replacement cards and PINs
- Reset your Online Banking password
- Update the contact details we have for you.
New to this app? No problem. Just register your device and you’re ready to go. For this you’ll need:
- An up-to-date phone number registered with us
- Halifax UK personal account
- Online Banking username, password and memorable information (you can create these in the app)
- A device that isn’t rooted.
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We do all we can to protect you online. We also have an online banking guarantee: http://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/security/
We won't contact you any more than normal if you use the app. But please stay alert to email, text messages or phone calls that appear to be from us. Criminals may try to trick you into giving them sensitive personal or account information. We'll never contact you to ask for these details. Any emails from us will always greet you personally using your title and surname and either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. Any text messages we send you will come from Halifax .
Mobile Banking is available to our Online Banking customers with a UK personal account. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
You must not download, install, use or distribute our Mobile Banking apps in the following countries: North Korea; Syria; Sudan; Iran; Cuba and any other country subject to UK, US or EU technology export prohibitions.
Please note that features that require the use of your device’s phone capability, such as Call us, won’t work on tablets.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Cashback Extras is available to Halifax bank account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Fingerprint Sign-in requires a compatible mobile running Android 6.0 or higher and may not currently work on some tablets.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc and is used under licence by Bank of Scotland plc.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
18 Jul 2021
04 Sep 2021