This beautiful app is an ultimate mood journal, personal diary and charting tool. It will help you discover causes
of your ups and downs, and get surprising insights into yourself!
* Featured on NY Times, NY Daily News, made "The Best Bipolar Disorder iPhone and Android Apps of the Year" by Healthline, voted "Top 10 apps for health and wellness" by Rewire Me and "One of 9 Funniest Android Apps of 2015 to keep you in good mood" by TechGYD, recommended by expert on Psychcentral.com and many other specialists.
With iMoodJournal you can:
- Keep notes of your overall well-being with our colorful scale with editable mood labels. Record your thoughts and experiences.
- Setup automatic reminders – as many as needed per day, even random! Now iMoodJournal will remind you when it's time to check in with yourself.
- Browse the history of your records using our engaging animated mood history chart.
- Establish associations between your mood and experiences by adding #hashtags to your records (yeah, like those in Twitter!).
- Mark your emotions, people surrounding you, any other objects or activities with #hashtags. Examples: #angry, #cheerful, #surprised, #friends, #workout. iMoodJournal will show you how your feelings and your surrounding affect your wellbeing in long term.
- Spot triggers of your mood changes on Top Positive and Negative #hashtags charts and filter your mood records by #hashtags.
- Take self-portrait photos and realize how your mood affects your appearance.
- Recognize time-based patterns in your mood on gorgeous summary charts, which include full mood history, as well as weekly and daily average charts.
- Share your mood with friends on Facebook.
WHEN DO I NEED A MOOD DIARY?
Mood diary is a tool frequently offered by psychologists and therapists to help us discover facts about ourselves that otherwise slip our attention. You may experience a serious diagnosed condition like bipolar, OCD or depression. You may have stressful job, like manager reporting to executives or customer facing specialist, which makes you feel exhausted at the end of your long day. You may be on emotional rollercoaster as your partner is making your heart tear apart. Or you may simply be curious to know yourself better. This app may help! Bring your iMoodJournal to your therapist or discuss it with your close friend to maximize its positive impact on your life.
* To get the best out of this app, please, keep regular records (preferably 2 – 3 times a day) of your mood with tags and self-portraits for at least 1 – 2 weeks. The Weekly Cycle chart requires several weeks of records to generate meaningful output. We wish you the very best experience with iMoodJournal. Please, send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about us: http://www.imoodjournal.com
Follow us on Twitter @iMoodJournal or find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IMoodJournal/