Erste mBanking is Erste Bank’s mobile banking service which enables you to carry out all financial transactions
using only your smartphone.
The new, redesigned, and more functional Erste mBanking app now comes with touch ID authentication, as well as standard 4-digit authentication.
The unified payment screen now makes payments easier than before. The new menu makes the app’s frequently used features more accessible, while the secondary menu features extra functionalities. The PhotoPay feature is now available at the touch of your fingertips, and the internal transfer option has been incorporated into a single screen, where you can make all types of national payments.
Business clients can upload invoices from e-mail or scan parts of the invoice, they have an overview and signing options for national payment files, and order statements and invoices for their business accounts.
Erste Bank’s secure e-banking services are accessible via mToken, a simple and functional option within the mBanking app which lets you control all your financial transactions via a 4-digit mPIN. As a NetBanking or a FonBanking user, you can download the free mBanking app from the Google Play and start using the mToken option without having to become an mBanking user.
Erste mBanking users can:
• check their balances and transactions made on all Erste Bank accounts
• check all transactions made on mBanking or NetBanking
• pay all their bills and loans, as well as buy and sell listed foreign currency
• open a savings account
• buy GSM vouchers (T-Mobile, A1, Tele2, tomato, bonbon)
• have an overview of FX-list and calculate exchange rates
• find the nearest Erste branch or Erste ATM
• activate Erste mBanking app via the app itself, without having tovisit a branch
• sign up for, alter or terminate direct debit and standing orders
Minimal requirement: Android 4.4
The minimal requirement for Touch ID features is Android 6.0.