Do you want to have fun learning chess? Download this addictive chess puzzle app and improve your chess skills
Fun Chess Puzzles Pro has a collection of more than 4000 carefully selected chess puzzles also referred to as chess tactics, which range from simple to extremely difficult.
The solution of a chess tactic is the sequence of best moves to be played from the given position.
A chess puzzle is considered solved only if all the moves in the solution are played in the correct order.
Your rating is updated with each chess puzzle played. If you solve a chess puzzle, your rating increases, whereas if you fail to solve it your rating decreases. Chess tactics displayed in the app are based on your current skill level. The rating is updated according to the Glicko-2 rating system, invented by Mark Glickman.
The chess puzzles include a wide variety of tactical motifs: checkmate, blocking, interference, pin, discovered attack, clearance, trapped piece, sacrifice, skewer, overloaded piece, advanced pawn, mate threat, removing the defender, X-ray attack, weak back rank, zugzwang, zwischenzug, perpetual and stalemate.
• Intuitive user interface
• More than 4000 offline puzzles, which range from 1000 ELO to 2500 ELO.
• Support for tablets
• Several chess themes
• ELO calculation, ELO reset, ELO history tracking (Glicko-2 rating system)
• Share puzzles with your friends via Facebook, WhatsApp, email, and more.
• Chess notation for moves
• Next puzzle selection based on your current ELO
• Report invalid puzzles
• Strong chess engine analysis
• Statistics for completed tactics
• Analyze your Chess App Integration
• Achievements and Leaderboard
Keywords: Stockfish, FEN, chess problem, best move, chess trainer, share tactic, chess puzzle analysis.
Fun Chess Puzzles Free, the free version of Fun Chess Puzzles Pro, is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucian.musca.chess.puzzle&hl=en.
Free vs Pro version
• Pro version does not contain ads
• Pro version contains all the features of the Free version
• Pro version has German, Spanish, French language support.
• In the Pro version you can manage your own chess puzzle packs and solve puzzles from the imported chess puzzles packs. To learn more about this feature visit https://sites.google.com/view/funchesspuzzlespro/home.
Internet permission - is used for Report Invalid Puzzle functionality and analytics.
Storage permission - is used for ELO tracking, Statistics, chess engine installation and chess engine analysis.
Vibration permission - to provide audio notifications during game.