Introducing the new Microsoft Edge . It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More
productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other
signed-in devices. Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking
prevention*, AdBlock Plus, and InPrivate mode. Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier
to find, view, and manage your content on-the-go. With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, the new
Microsoft Edge is the only browser you’ll ever need.
The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalized browsing experience
• Your favorites, passwords, and other saved data are securely synced across your devices.
Take control of your data
• Coming soon! Tracking prevention* blocks trackers from sites you aren’t accessing directly. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close all your InPrivate tabs.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.**
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
*Tracking prevention for Android expected availability February 2020
**This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.
|Microsoft Launcher Preview|
|Microsoft Math Solver|
|Microsoft Learn Chinese|
|Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Timesheet|
|Dynamics 365 Remote Assist|
|Hummingbird - stories for you|
|Xbox Game Pass (Beta)|
|Graph Notifications Sample App|
|Dynamics AX 2012|
|Xbox Game Pass|
|Field Service Mobile|
|Microsoft Partner Center|
|Mixer – Interactive Streaming Beta|