On sale for a limited time!
Contains all Titles, 1 to 54. No network connection required!
Contents are current through Public Law 116-68 (11/08/2019). Contents are from the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
United States Code is also known as the Code of Laws of the United States of America, US Code, or USC. It is the official compilation and codification of the federal statutes of the United States.
- Fast search through the US Code
- Search Title headings, or in a specific Title, sub-title headings or sections
- Favorite any section, title, sub-title, or any other level to quickly access them for later
- Indented formatting to quickly skim through each sections
- Contains ALL titles, completely free
- No network connection required
- Share any part of the USC with apps on your device, such as email, text, drive, and more!
- Navigate the USC quickly via the intuitive UI
- Adaptive dark theme on Android 10
- Support further development of this app
- Ad free