‘RTA Dubai’ has been the award-winning app for the last 3 years. This app is RTA's flagship application for
residents and users in Dubai. It includes more than 40 most frequently used services and features designed to support
roads and public transport users.
• Winner at the 'World Government Summit' for the Best Government Service via Mobile Phone worldwide in the 'Transport & Infrastructure Sector.'
2015 & 2016 Awards
• ‘RTA Dubai’ App was voted as the “Best App” in the Sheikh Hamdan Awards Program for Smart Government.
• ‘RTA Dubai’ App was voted as the “Best m-Government Award” within “Transportation & Infrastructure” category.
The app main services and features include as follows:
• The app supports the following languages: Arabic, English, Hindi & Russian.
• Supports wearable watch where user can begin their journey on the watch and then ‘handoff’ the service for payments.
• Registration for new users and login for those having an RTA account, along with the ability to discuss with RTA Agents via Live Chat features, report feedback or technical problem.
• Personalized dashboard, which provides users with a panoramic view of their profile along with links to important emergency numbers, government services and weather condition for safe driving.
• Parking services for guests and logged in users to pay for parking and remember their parked location as well as finding parking locations in Dubai.
• ‘Violations' inquiry and payment using the DSG payment gateway.
• nol balance inquiry, top up and view your past transactions as well as Trip history.
• Salik balance inquiry and top up using the recharge cards.
• Guest users can book a Taxi via the Taxi booking number, where logged in users can order a Taxi using the app booking service.
• Practice theory test, which familiarizes the drivers on the Dubai RTA Theory test.
• Find and navigate to RTA Customer Happiness Centers using maps.
• Points of interest featuring hundreds of locations across various categories.
• Important information regarding RTA services for People of Determination.
• Key information about RTA along with its directory of services, locations and FAQs.
• Green points calculator for guest users and user’s green points for logged in users, which translates into savings in time, carbon dioxide emissions and costs by utilizing public transportation.
• Madinati service where users can report any violations or defects in roads or transportation services from RTA.
• ‘Innovation Corner’ that features key articles and videos on innovation to read and share.
Très pratique.. j'aime trop
30 Déc 2021