Supports following devices:
1) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets (VID_1B71&PID_3002)
2) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
3) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
4) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (VID_EB1A&PID_2861)
5) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets (VID_1C88&PID_0007, PID_003C, PID_003D, PID_003E, PID_003F, PID_1001)
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC/SECAM) if video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure power supply. Some devices may need to bridge HUB to enhanced USB signals to work properly, e.g. ezcap Video Grabber.
Using HEVC for video recording requires Android 7.0 or above, and the device must supports HEVC codec.
"EasyCap Recorder" can let your android device connect to EasyCap video capture card via USB-OTG. You can capture snapshot or record video WITH audio support.
"EasyCap Recorder" supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with Cardboard. (e.g. FPV goggle)
"EasyCap Recorder" can seamless switching between foreground and background. The recording will not interrupted during switching!
|EasyCap Recorder Pro|
|USB Dual Camera Pro|
|USB Dual Camera|
|IP Camera Pro|
|USB Camera Pro - Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam|
|FPVDroid - FPV on Android|
|USB Camera - Connect EasyCap or USB WebCam|
|BarMaker - Creating/Scanning QR Code and Barcode|