The Long Division Method
In arithmetic, long division is the standard procedure suitable for dividing numbers. The method breaks down a division problem into a series of easier steps.
The app allows the user to solve a long division problem step by step. In the steps the user will divide, multiply or subtract. The correct answer will fly to the right place.
- The dividend can have 3 - 5 digits
- The divisor can have 1 - 2 digits
- Remainders can be allowed or disallowed
- The dividend and divisor can have decimals and the decimals can have leading zeroes
- The operands for the current operation can be highlighted
- Numbers to divide can be generated randomly or entered manually
- Each number can have from 2 to 5 digits.
- You can solve custom and random problems
- The operands of the current operation can be highlighted.
|My places preview|
|My locations preview|
|Calendar for wear preview|
|Calendar for wear|
|My dictionary preview|
|My dictionary PRO|
|The clock PRO|
|Foscam alarm for Android Wear|
|Redactie en verhaaltjessommen|