Vocalizer is an embedded TTS engine that provides expressive and natural sounding voices in over 50
Vocalizer enriches the user experience for a variety of applications on your device such as GPS navigation, E-Book reading and assistive software.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
- Each voice can be purchased through a simple In-App purchase process. App includes a 7 days trial to test voices.
- Recent Google apps updates force using their own voices. GPS apps (maps) or the AI assistant, ignore text-to-speech settings, only allowing Google TTS. This decision from Google has been strongly discouraged by the Android community but as for now, we cannot ensure compatibility for this apps. As an alternative, you can use Vocalizer voices on other GPS apps like "Navigator" or "Sygic", that are compatible with Google Speech APIs.
Some of the features of Vocalizer include:
- Support for over 120 voices in over 50 different languages.
- Emoji support
- Easy customization of pronunciation through a user dictionary.
- Reading speed and pitch customization.
- Number and punctuation reading preferences.
- And many more!
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make Vocalizer your default Text-to-Speech engine by going to Settings > (System) > Language & input > (Advance) > Text-to-Speech output, and checking “Vocalizer TTS" as your default/preferred engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
Languages available for purchase:
US English, Australian English, Indian English, Irish English, South African English, Scottish English, UK English, Argentinian Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Chilean Spanish, Colombian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Arabic, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Catalan, Croatian, Basque, Galician, Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Kannada, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, French, Canadian French, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Malay, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Ukrainian, Valencian.
03 Aoû 2020
Escroquerie en langue organisée
18 Aoû 2020
/!\ ARNAQUE J'avais acheté un voix mais après un changement de telephone, aucune option pour restaurer mes achats... Mail deja envoyé, en reponse on ne propose aucune solution. Pas de vrai service client, juste des mails et reponses automatiques, pour preuve la reponse automatique si dessous. Bref la GROSSE ARNAQUE... Cest dommage car les voix sont de bonne qualité, mais uniquement payant, rien de gratuit. Sinon interface austère et pas de possibilité de programmer plusieur langue.
30 Jul 2020