Perhaps the richest in settings cinematic video camera for Android devices. Writes 10 bits on Sony Xperia 5 and
Xperia 1 devices. A fairly flexible application that can be customized to fit your device.
For all questions, please contact email@example.com.
Technical LUTs: https://mcprotector.lv/technical-luts/
1. Support for multiple cameras (where possible);
2. Save settings for each camera separately;
1. Support for recording 24, 25, 30 and 60 fps, depending on the capabilities of the device;
2. Support for all resolutions specified in Camera2 API;
3. Support for two codecs: AVC (h264) and HEVC (h265);
4. Support for bit rates up to 500Mb/s, depending on the capabilities of the device;
5. Hardware noise reduction settings;
6. Hardware sharpening settings;
7. Settings for hardware correction of hot pixels;
8. Support for optical and digital stabilization, depending on the capabilities of the device and manufacturer’s permissions;
9. Setting up Log profiles through a tone curve depending on the capabilities of the device;
10. Setting the tone curve through the GPU;
11. Image adjustment through additional GPU filters;
12. Additional noise reduction through GPU;
13. Configure GOP;
14. Elimination of flicker for the automatic exposure mode;
15. Different modes of white balance depending on the capabilities of the device (some devices claim to support manual BB, but it does not work correctly);
16. Two exposure modes: manual and automatic;
17. Setting automatic exposure correction;
18. Three focus modes: automatic continuous, automatic touch, manual;
19. Three types of crop zoom: up to video size, x2.0 and maximum;
20. Support 10 bits for LG V35/V40/V50/G7/G8, Sony Xperia1/Xperia5, Samsung S10/S20 Snapdragon, Xiaomi Mi9/Pro/T/T Pro, Asus Rog Fon II.
21. Adjustment of the density of points of the tone curve (relevant for 64 points and below)
22. Bitrate mode (variable/constant), if possible
23. Distortion correction setting
1. Support for different sound sources;
2. Support for different sample rates;
3. Support for AAC bitrate up to 510kb/s;
4. The ability to record sound in a WAV file;
5. The ability to integrate WAV into MP4 after recording (the recording length of one clip is limited by the system of the device).
1. The counter of dropped frames;
2. Video size counter in the record button;
3. Convenient manual focus control;
4. In manual focus mode you can double-click to increase the preview for more accurate focus;
5. Ability to limit manual focus on the top and bottom (double tap on the limiter button);
6. Convenient crop-zoom control;
7. Saving Log Profile Presets:
8. Saving presets of the GPU curve profiles;
9. Manual and auto-lock automatic white balance;
10. Ability to save presets for white balance settings;
11. Manual and auto-lock for automatic exposure;
12. In the manual exposure mode it is possible to change exposure depending of the frequencies of 50Hz and 60Hz;
13. Flashlight (if the device supports);
14. Fixing the orientation of the camera;
15. Two types of histograms: luminance and RGB;
16. Focus picking;
17. Zebra; Zebra limits adjustments;
18. Eleven types of grid;
19. Anamorphic previeww desqueeze (video remains stretched);
20. Start/stop recording on the volume buttons or a separate camera button;
21. Three types of screen brightness;
22. The ability to select the medium where the video will be saved (to record to an SD card, a very fast card is needed);
23. Selecting the size of a single piece of video (on many devices there is a 4GB limitation);
24. The ability to write video in pieces with overlapping or one by one;
25. Indication of the focus position in the automatic continuous focus mode;
26. Automatically save most settings.
27. Preview LUTs
Highly recommended for Sony XZ1 / XZ2/C/P / XZ3 / Xperia 1 / Xperia 5.
Requirements: Support for Camera2 API at Limited level and above.
Crazy good app, i'm a filmic/open camera umser but the quality you can get here is quite amazing, in any situation. You can use full size sensor as well.! Very impressive, i'm testing all the color profile, and i'm very excited about. The only little thing i could say for now is That the stabilisation (digital) seems not effective on my device ( need more test) , and no 10bit (yet? Maybe is not possible) on a mi9t. Very exciting!
21 Oct 2020
Impossible d'ecrire soi meme precisement le facteur de zoom optique, pas de gain audio DB, impossible de verrouiller entierement l'ecran lors de l'enregistrement, la haute resolution jusqu'a 33MP n'existent meme pas pour le galaxy S20+, on est bloque a 12MP ! Et un format FLAC integre a la video aurait ete bien mieux.
16 Aoû 2020