This app is for B787 pilots.
It is an educational app, to help facilitate a better understanding of the aircraft, and utilizing the handheld device to replace some books for quick reference.
All contents work off line! To utilize your time while flying long sectors.
It is divided into these sections:
- ECL (Electronic checklist): Full QRH checklist is within your handheld device at your finger tips, best for understanding and preparing for your simulator!
- System Quiz over 370 questions: The following topics are covered: Airplane general, Air systems, Anti-ice and Rain protection, APU, Automatic flight, Communications, Electrics, Engines, Fire protection, Flight controls, Flight instruments, Flight management navigation, Fuel, Hydraulics, Landing gear, warning system. I also added few general questions for Exterior inspection, MEL and Limitations.
- System synoptics pages: This is only a display of the synoptic pages while every system works normally for your reference.
- Dangerous Goods (by UN Number): You can choose any UN number by the number picker and instantaneously get the
description and the drill for it.
- Segregation Chart: Choose any single dangerous goods or special loads, or combined by the scrolling Picker, description of the selection is instantaneously displayed, and if there is any other Rule or Note it will be displayed too.
- Memory Items: 10 memory items are at your hand grip for quick recap before your SIM.
- FCOM Abbreviations: Why to refer to FCOM?!! All abbreviations are at your fingertips and searchable.
All to help you better understand and utilize your manuals.
Wish you a safe flight!