AeroAltitude calculates pressure altitude (PA) and density altitude (DA) either from user data inputs or automatically by using built-in GPS, built-in barometer*, and METAR** of airports.
Overview of features:
- PA/DA/QNH calculation for current position using GPS and barometer *
- PA/DA calculation based on user inputs for altitude, QNH, and temperature
- PA/DA calculation of any airports from the built-in airport database. Including METAR display and chart of DA (on 4'' screens and higher) **
- Includes watch app to display DA at current position and nearby airports ***
- User definable list of airports showing PA/DA calculation **
- List of nearby airports showing PA/DA calculation **
- User definable warning threshold factor
- Sharing data via mail, message, etc.
- All units are customizable
- Today widget with PA/DA for maximum five nearby airports **
AeroAltitude uses the freely available Aviation Digital Data Service from US NOAA to get METAR data.
* Device with built-in barometer is required
** Internet connection required
*** iPhone 6 or newer required, watchOS 4 or higher