Have you ever experienced wasting lots of time, trying to explain some simple settings through a phone call, but
still failed to solve your parents or friend's phone issue?
Frustrated, isn't it?
From now on, you can have an easier remote support solution: AirMirror
With AirMirror, you can directly see the other phone’s screen on your iOS device while talking to them in real-time, helping you find and solve problems free from the hassle.
1. If you are the helper, please install this app: AirMirror.
2. For the person who needs help, please download the controlled end app, AirDroid Remote Support.
3. On AirDroid Remote Support, you can see a 9-digit connection code; enter it on AirMirror and you are in connection.
1. Quick Connection by 9-digit Connection Code
You can connect your friend or family simply by their 9-digit Connection Code.
2. Screen sharing in one tap
Once the connection succeeded, tap the button to invite your friend or parents to share their screen, and you can directly view their phone's screen in real-time.
3. Multiple ways to communicate
During the whole remote support process, you can text in the chatbox or send voice messages to your family or friend. In addition, you can make a voice call to them to have better communication.
**Remote Support Auto-renew Subscriptions**
1. There’re two following types:
2. Remote Support subscription will be charged to your iTunes account.
3. Subscription will be charged and auto-renewed in 24 hours based on your purchased type.
4. Please cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the current period ends.
6. Payment Terms: https://rs.airdroid.info/#/Payment
7. EULA: https://rs.airdroid.info/#/Eula