Designed to manage both Freshwater and Saltwater aquariums!
Available in 13 languages: Català, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, 中文(简体), 中文(香港).
Includes a very comprehensive livestock library of both Freshwater and Saltwater fish, coral, invertebrate and plant species with smart compatibility advice with your fish!
• Manage multiple aquariums,
• Record your parameter test results,
• Customize parameters for each tank by adding or removing parameters to your need,
• Easily convert measurements in different units and calculate the required dosing with the advanced unit converters and dosing calculators,
• Use the count-down timer to perform timed tests easier,
• Analyze your tank parameters along with your activities with beautiful, full-screen and touch responsive graphs,
• Plot results of multiple parameters along with your husbandry activities all in one chart,
• Create your husbandry tasks and set reminders for them with an advanced scheduling system,
• Track your activities integrated with tasks and reminders,
• Keep all your notes organized in the searchable Notes section,
• Find information about your Freshwater & Saltwater livestock in Aquaribase,
• Import and save your livestock information from Aquaribase for each tank,
• Add your favorite livestock to the built-in wish list directly from Aquaribase,
• Visually keep track of tank inhabitants with Timelines,
• Analyze the progress of your livestock, along with your logged activities and test results, with Timelines,
• Store your tank equipment,
• Keep track of your expenses,
• Create photo galleries and organize all your photos in different albums,
• Backup & restore your app data wirelessly on Aquarimate Cloud,
• And enjoy!
When it comes to maintaining our aquariums, we all want to stay organized and perform the routine husbandry tasks properly. After all, this is the key to success in maintaining any aquariums.
We always keep track of tank parameters and changes in health, growth, color changes, diseases, etc., to make sure our ecosystem is healthy and thriving. In our busy life, sometimes we find it difficult to remember the progress of all the livestock in our tanks and may forget about things we have to do for our aquariums.
Aquarimate is a comprehensive mobile app that is built to help all aquarists, whether hobbyist or professional, to maintain their tanks properly.
Aquarimate can help you record your test results, analyze changes, visually track your livestock, setup tasks and reminders, log your activities, store your livestock and equipment, take notes, track expenses, build photo galleries and so much more..
Aquarimate includes the most comprehensive Saltwater & Freshwater livestock library called Aquaribase. You can browse or search Aquaribase to find information about your livestock. This database includes thousands species of fish, corals, inverts and plants with pictures and information organized in categories for saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
Last but not least, never worry about your app data anymore. You can backup your app data wirelessly and restore whenever you need. Aquarimate Cloud comes with 100MB Free storage in the cloud which can be upgraded to 1G of space via in-app purchase of an annual subscription for $9.99 per year. The subscription will automatically be renewed to maintain your backup in the cloud to keep your data safe and secure. This, however, is not necessary if your data size is below 100MB.
Join Aquarimate Live! and manage your aquariums across all of your devices. Subscription is needed for $9.99 per year which will be automatically renewed every year.
If you have a suggestion please help us improve Aquarimate by leaving your feedback in the support section inside the app.
Productivity > À ne pas manquer > See All