Remember, HEALTH IS PHYSICAL, MENTAL & EMOTIONAL (+ SOCIAL).
Focus on all four to discover your true potential!
Ate is the most mindful & easiest to use Food Journal ever.
It only takes 3 taps to log a meal. Try it out today!
Ate let’s you:
- Quickly capture meals using photos.
- Easily reflect on and record why you ate.
- Take a quick glance of your last meal using Widgets.
- Build sustainable healthy behaviors for lasting change.
- Experiment with new habits, to see what works for you.
- Automatically track your fasting (IF 16/8).
- Share your journey with friends or your coach.
- Share your day on Social media, if you desire.
- Export, customize, capture more (water, activities, etc.) by upgrading to our Premium subscription.
Say goodbye to mindless eating and become a better version of yourself with Ate!
Don’t wait, start food journaling today with the #1 Mindful Photo Food Diary!
With all the distractions and stress that is present in our lives, it's no surprise that many of us end up eating mindlessly. We end up forgetting what and why we truly are eating. We just simply turn to food, shovel it down and move on.
The impact of this behavior on our health is physical, mental, and emotional. Getting us into a loop where we find ourselves digging a deeper hole to health problems. We try diets and other quick fixes, but all they do for us, in the long run, is cause us to be even more stressed and frustrated.
That is why we built Ate, the mindful food diary that is thoughtfully designed to help you be more self-aware of your eating habits, behaviors, and feelings. All done without ever judging you or making you feel bad.
An easy to use food diary built around positive reinforcement. Something that easily fits into your life and you will enjoy using. A tool to help you discover behaviors that are taking you forward, and turn them into healthy habits. While suggesting you new behaviors to replace the other behaviors that would have taken you in the wrong direction.
We worked with health professionals around the world and built the app on journaling techniques that have been proven over decades.
This food diary app is not about crash diets or restrictive living by calorie counting. It’s about building a sustainable, healthy lifestyle. A better version of yourself one small habit at a time. Something that you can easily maintain and enjoy in the long run.
Download the Ate Food Diary today and start on your new path!
We don’t run ads, we don’t share your data with others, we respect your privacy.
Ate’s core features are free to use and will stay free. We do offer a premium membership that will unlock features such as custom Q&As, liquid and activity tracking, the ability to share your profile via the web (or a PDF) and to reuse your favorite photos when saving a meal. You can sign up for monthly, quarterly and yearly auto-renewing plans.
- Export your stats and entries for the past 7-days as a beautiful PDF.
- Customizable Q&As under meal details for more personalized tracking
- Use giant Emojis in your answers for easy selection and tons of fun
- Customizable Experiments and Lookback option
- Water, coffee, juice, & other liquid trackers
- Customizable mood & feelings tracker
- Activity tracker
- Sync with Apple Health for Activity & Water
- Anytime notes
- Favorites to reuse meal photos
- Timeline/Profile web sharing (read-only)
Subscription processing is handled by Apple. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account when you confirm your purchase. Subscription renews automatically at the same price unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription term. You can manage subscriptions in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the subscription term.