BikeWatts is a utility that allows you to calculate your speed and estimate your power output while you are bicycling.
- Choose your tire size
- Set your weight and the weight of your bike
- Pick your gearing and pedaling cadence by spinning the cog controls
- Select your hand position - handlebar tops, hoods, drops, or aero position
- Select a slope by dragging your finger. Fine control of slope changes can be achieved by dragging your finger closer to the edge of the screen.
- Your speed, power output, and amount of kilocalories burned per minute are calculated on the fly
- Supports both metric (kph and kg) and imperial (mph and lbs) units.