Cinemask allows you to turn your videos and live photos into cinemagraphs.
Cinemagraphs are a hybrid between photos and videos, where part of the video frames contain movement and other parts of the video remain still like an image. Cinemagraphs usually loop seamlessly. Use Cinemask to create your very own cinemagraphs.
Simply load a video where the camera remains completely still and then paint the areas you want to move. The rest of the video will remain still to create a hybrid between a photo and a video. This photo-video hybrid is known as a cinemagraph.
Cinemask comes loaded with these awesome features:
- Create cinemagraphs from your videos or even your live photos
- Reverse loop videos for perfectly seamless cinemagraphs every time
- Choose how many times to loop your videos
- Fine-tuning zoom box to show exactly where your animation mask is
- Paint and erase movement within your finger
- Record new videos within the Cinemask app
- Export your cinemagraphs as a video or a GIF
- Control GIF framerate and resolution
- Trim videos to a certain length
The resulting video is great for social media engagement, personal social pages, and all places GIFs are shared.
We hope you enjoy creating unique videos with Cinemask!