Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) and Duaa (prayers) collections written by Habib Muhdhor bin Ahmad Assegaf:
1. Daily Duas
A collection of duas (prayers of supplication) for use in a range of situations. (Prayers for waking up, to enter bathroom, to exit bathroom, when entering mosque, After Wudlu, After Adzan, after Qomat, for both parents, after eating, and many more).
2. Hajj (Haji) Pilgrimage and Umrah Duas
(Prayers When Exiting the house embarking for Hajj pilgrimage, When Traveling on vehicles, automobiles, Bus or airplanes. When Entering City of Mecca, When Sighting Ka'bah (Kaba), When Entering Masjidil Haram, When Beginning the Thawaf, When In front of Ka'bah (Ka'ba) Door with Ibrahim's tomb on the right side, After Sunnah pray behind Ibrahim's tomb, When about to drink Zamzam water, Prayers After finishing Sa'i, Prayers After throwing the three Jumrahs, Prayers When Entering Nabawi mosque, When Visiting the tomb of the prophet Muhammad Rasulullah SAW, and many more).
3. Dhikr Ratib Al Haddad & Dhikr Ratib Al Attas
Excellent popular daily dhikr (dzikr/dzikir) collections complete with the history, background, count secret, degree, manner, time, readings, translations, transliterations, and various kinds of the benefits of reading dhikr Ratib Al-Haddad and dhikr Ratib Al-Attas, which are commonly read by the Muslim scholars.
- Arabic, transliterations and translations.
- Page to page navigation Shortcut.
- Automatic rotate option (supports portrait and landscape orientations).
- Available in two languages, English and Indonesian that you can switch under the Options menu.