- In DOT Tickets app, you can easily buy commuter cards and tickets for journeys on Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn.
- With a commuter card you get unlimited access 24 hours a day to journeys by bus (including the harbour bus), S-train, DSB Long-distance and Regional trains, local railway and Øresundstog in Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn. If your commuter card is valid in one or more zones in Greater Copenhagen, you will be offered a Metro add-on allowing you to travel by metro. If you have opted out of the Metro add-on and wish to travel by metro a given day, you can purchase a Supplementary ticket for Commuter Card to gain access to the metro. A commuter card is valid for a period min. 30 days and max. 60 days. A commuter card is a personal card and only valid for the person registered on the commuter card.
- Select your journey by entering your place of departure and arrival, either in the form of a stop, address or place. You can also enter the zones you wish to travel from and to on the map. To allow DOT Tickets to find your position, you have to enable the GPS of your device. Accepting localization (GPS) is voluntary, but it is required if you wish to use the fast purchase buttons, and it helps you to see your location on the map with the validity area on your ticket. If you wish to purchase a commuter card between 2 and 8 coherent zones, you may select the zones by tapping on the interactive map.
DOT Tickets app is developed by Din Offentlige Transport (DOT) and is owned by DOT. DOT ensures the collaboration between DSB, Movia and Metroselskabet to help create a better and more cohesive public transport system on Zealand, Lolland, Falster and Møn.
You can purchase these tickets in DOT Tickets app:
• Tickets with 2-8 zones
• Tickets for more than 8 zones between a departure and arrival zone
• Commuter cards
• Commuter card Metro add-on
• Commuter card DSB 1’ Regional Train add-on
• Bicycle ticket (Short, medium and long)
• Supplementary Ticket for Commuter Card (1 zone)
• DSB 1’ Regional Trains supplementary ticket
• City Pass Small for zone 1-4 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)
• City Pass Large for zone 1-99 (24, 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours)
• City Pass X-Large for zone 1-299 (24 hours)
• City Pass West for zone 101-199 (24 hours)
• City Pass South for zone 201-299 (24 hours)
Payment is made by MobilePay or payment card. You can save your payment card details and access them via Touch ID, Face ID or a PIN code chosen by you. In that way, you do not have to enter all card details every time you make a purchase. The payment card details are stored with DIBS.
The following cards are accepted for payment:
- Visa Electron
About Supplementary Ticket for Commuter Card (1 zone):
• Supplementary Ticket for Commuter Card is only valid with a valid commuter card
• Select the zone by tapping the map. The zone must be adjacent to the validity area on your commuter card.
• If you need more zones than 1, you are required to buy a regular ticket with the number of zones and validity area that you need.
Remember to buy your mobile ticket before you start your journey.