Featured by Apple on „Apps that we love”, from FStooper he got "seal of approval", selected by NoFilmSchool.com as "Coolest Filmmaking Gadget of 2016".
GoldenHour.One helps you to find the best time, place and weather for your outdoor pictures. GoldenHour.one knows in advance your chance for a good photo. It can predict the light, sky and moon indexes from local weather forecast anywhere in the world.
= Exceptional Features =
• Sky Index - shows you a chance for dramatic sky,
• Light Index - shows a chance for portraits landscape and architecture photos.
• Moon Index - shows a chance for moon photo.
• One quick glance and you know, if you go to take a photo or not.
Select any place on the map and app will show you the sun position during the golden hour.
If the sun is not where you have imagined, you can either move the pin to a new position or use the slider to pick another date when the sun is in the desired position.
GHO won’t let you miss any opportunity.
Pick any event you would like to be reminded of and app will remind you in advance.
= Features =
• Clean and easy to use interface
• Golden and blue hour
• Moon hour - best time for moon photo
• Sky Index - predicting the chance for a dramatic photo of sunrise or sunset.
• Light Index - predicting conditions for portraits panoramas and architecture.
• Moon Index - predicting conditions for moon photo.
• 5-day photography specific weather forecast.
• Unique weather descriptions from a photographer's perspective - knows what to expect when taking a photo.
• Visual search on the map: move the pin as you need it.
• Find the best place for your photo on the map.
• Check the line of sight of the sun and moon for any date and time.
• Map compass mode.
• List of favorite locations and events for future use.
• Time/direction of the sun and moon rise/set.
• View azimuth and altitude of the sun/moon for any time of day/night
• Moon phase, age and illumination.
• Civil, nautical and astronomical twilight.
• Celestial events including moon phases, lunar eclipse and solar eclipse
• Network connection not required for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
• Elevation above sea level.
• Distance, bearings and elevation angle between any two points
They wrote about us:
Fstoppers.com, KodakIT, LifeHacker.com, DigitalTrends.com, DigiFotoPro.nl, Snapmunk.com, techjo.jp …
".... GoldenHour.One gets the Fstoppers seal of approval." - Fstoppers.com
"Finding perfect light has never been easier - we are loving this golden hour app for photographers" - KodakIt.com
"Coolest Filmmaking Gadget" - NoFilmSchool.com
"The app serves as a great tool to plan shots with the perfect light conditions" - iThinkDifferent.com
Information about DarkSky.net subscriptions:
• DarkSky.net is the most accurate source of hyperlocal weather information.
• More detailed weather data result in more precise indexes
• Updates the weather data every hour (instead of 3 or 6)
• It's hyperlocal (the indexes are exactly for the selected location, not for the large area)
• Subscriptions for 1, 3, 6, and 12 months.
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the free trial or current period. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period. You can cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Les stores choisissent de mettre en avant des applis, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à découvrir de nouvelles applis populaires. Un gain soudain de popularité et de téléchargements peut s'expliquer par la mise en avant d'une appli. App Annie suit toutes les mises en avant de toutes les applis par jour, pays, catégorie et appareil.
Également présenté dans 151 dans d'autres pays, et probablement encore plus dans le passé.