A shopping list that improves the quality of your grocery shopping by making it easier, faster, and most importantly smarter. It is all you would want out of a grocery list and more.
To make sure that Listonic saves you time and money, we focused on speed, simplicity and a user-friendly, practical interface.
Why use Listonic - The Smart Shopping List
- Easy to use - about 70% of products on your shopping lists are recurring items. That’s why Listonic now suggests
your favorite products first. You’re also able to add quantities with one simple tap.
- Your shopping lists are always with you - on your phone or on the web. You can access Listonic through your web browser at http://listonic.com, then create or edit a grocery list on your computer and have it ready to go on your mobile!
- Sharing lists with others - it makes shopping with family and friends much easier. Your lists are synced, so any changes are instantaneously seen by others.
- Smart item prompter - suggest the most relevant products as you type, understands your actual shopping history and that generally 70% of the products you buy are recurring purchases
- Smart sorting - the products on your lists can be sorted automatically according to store aisles to make your shopping easier and faster.
- Control your spending - add prices to the items on your shopping list and Listonic automatically calculates your total.
People all over the world are already enjoying the convenience of Listonic – with over 5 000 000 products added to lists each month.
If you see anything we can improve, please, let us know! New reviews and support emails are really helpful to make our app better and smarter! Contact us via Twitter (@listonic) or at firstname.lastname@example.org (but please mind that our support team speaks only in English :))
You can subscribe to remove all ads from the application. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate depending on the selected plan. The One-time payment to remove ads for a lifetime is also available (this is not a subscription).
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year at the cost of the chosen plan. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless the subscription is canceled 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. As stated in the iTunes Terms of Service, there are no refunds and you may cancel your subscription anytime.
Monthly payment - subscription billed monthly;
Year subscription - subscription billed each year;
Lifetime - not a subscription - billed only once;