** The #1 Catholic App **
WHAT IS HALLOW
Hallow is a Catholic prayer app that offers guided meditation sessions to help us grow in our faith & spiritual lives and find peace in God. Explore over 500 different sessions on contemplative prayer, meditation, Catholic Bible readings, music, and more.
In today’s world, we’re stressed, anxious, distracted, & can’t sleep. At the same time, we’re searching for deeper meaning, purpose, & relationship. We believe these two challenges can be addressed with the same solution: peace in Jesus. In the end, after all, a halo in heaven is the goal :)
WHAT YOU GET
* Daily prayer: Pray daily across methods including Lectio Divina (on the Daily Gospel), the Rosary, or Divine Mercy Chaplet
* Christian Meditation: This can seem similar to mindfulness meditation in learning to be comfortable in silence, but the difference is the goal is never to remain in ourselves, but always to lift our hearts & minds to God, to talk with Him, listen to Him, & recognize His presence with us
* Catholic Bible Sleep Stories: Prayers to help you fall asleep, Night Prayer from Liturgy of the Hours / Divine Office, and Catholic Bible stories read by folks like Jonathan Roumie from the Chosen or Fr. Mike Schmitz
* Rosary: Meditating with Mary through the mysteries of the Rosary
* Ignatian Examen: Reflect on your day & discover an awareness of God, Jesus Christ, & the Holy Spirit
* Lectio Divina: Enter into a conversation with God through Bible passages / Scripture
* Taizé & Gregorian Chant: Meditative chant & music
* Community: Try out the #pray40 Lenten Challenge, starting Ash Wednesday, or our #pray25 Advent Challenge for Christmas
* Homilies & Guests: From Father Mike Schmitz, and on topics like being a Catholic Dad, on St. Augustine & more!
* Praylists: Sessions on joy, humility, discernment, or stress / anxiety / calm
* Challenges: Re-discover the Our Father, Stations of the Cross, Psalms, and Saints - get started with Hallow’s Intro 9 Day Novena challenge
* Litanies & Novenas: Try out the Litany of Humility, the 54-day Novena, and more like the St. Joseph Novena coming soon!
* Minute Meditations: Jesus, I Trust in You, Angelus, Rosary Decade, St. Michael the Archangel prayer and more!
Hallow also offers a number of features to help you customize your prayer experience:
* Journal for users to capture their thoughts after every prayer
* Choice of male or female guide
* Options for 3 different lengths for every prayer (typically 5, 10, or 15 minutes)
* Ability to set prayer reminders
* Option to include calming background music like Gregorian Chant in any session
* Ability to download sessions for offline listening
* Ability to join a Hallow Family to share prayer intentions and prayer reflections with one another
The content is developed by experienced Catholic theology and spirituality guides and reviewed by senior leaders within the Church (e.g., PhD’s, professors, Bishops, authors) and based on content from the approved Catholic Bible. While it can be a beautiful app for Catholic men and Catholic women, it is meant as a resource for people of all faiths & religions.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Users can access our daily prayers (including the rosary) and the 9-day Intro Prayer Challenge for free.
To access the full suite of Hallow, Hallow offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$8.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers.
Your Hallow subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of
the current period. You can go to your Apple account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your
account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Hallow also integrates with the Apple Health app to sync
Read more about our terms and conditions here: https://hallow.app/terms-of-service