You may already know that guided imagery and meditation can help you reduce stress and anxiety and sleep better. But it can also help you fight disease. Alleviate pain. Lose weight. Quit smoking. And more. All with the Health Journeys app.
Powerful, evidence-based audio programs for your mind, body, and spirit
There’s a reason that some of the world’s top healthcare organizations, the U.S. military, and thousands of health and wellness professionals use Health Journeys Guided Imagery and Meditation audios to help patients, staff, service members, and clients. Through the Health Journeys app, access our library of over 250 targeted guided meditation audios that help you improve your mood, heal your body, and reach your goals.
Press play and let the words, music, and pacing take you where you want to go. Listen repeatedly, once or twice a day for a few weeks and notice the difference. Whether you fall asleep or stay awake, these audio programs will infuse your mind, body, and spirit, setting the stage for positive change and inner peace.
Get started with a FREE trial
Use our free trial to sample our guided imagery tracks to:
• Learn to relax and get better sleep
• Target specific health conditions
• Prepare for surgery and other medical procedures
• Manage pain and other symptoms
• Help motivate positive behavior change
Create playlists of your favorite tracks or full titles, easily search by category, title, track or author. Get specialty packs or access the full library. Use the audios off-line when you have no connectivity.
Health Journeys has audio for everyone starting at age 4 and up – with new titles being added constantly!
Special Packs - starting at $4.99 per month | Full Access - $9.99 per month | $26.99 per quarter | $79.99 per year
Hold up… What is Guided Imagery?
Guided imagery is a gentle but powerful technique that focuses the imagination in proactive, positive ways. It has the built-in capacity to deliver multiple layers of complex, encoded messages deep inside – positive, healing, motivating messages – through simple images, sensations, symbols, and metaphors received in an altered or trance-like state.
Research shows Guided Imagery can help:
• Relax, calm & elevate mood
• Lower blood pressure, blood sugar & cholesterol
• Speed up healing from surgical wounds
• Elevate immune functioning
• Reduce pain & headache
• Inspire & motivate
• Improve performance at work & sports
• Enhance intuition & creativity
• Lower anxiety & depression
• Reduce the craving for food & drugs
Apple Subscription Terms:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. – Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
The Health Journeys Terms & Conditions:
|Health Journeys Guided Imagery|