* Reached the Best Free App of the Japanese App Store
* Recommended in the Top Page Feature by the Japanese App Store
* Entered the New and Noteworthy List of the Japanese App Store
* Reached the Top 1 of the category in more than 10 countries
* iTunes rewind 2010:Chosen as one of the Top free of the year 2010 of Germany and Japan.
Are you still looking for a full-text mobile translation application easy to use?
Are you still worrying about the pronunciation when you see the text translated?
* Multi translation of 60+ languages
Support the mutual translation of 64 languages and can be changed between the Google and Bing translation engines(The internet connection is required).
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech,
Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew,
Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay,
Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil,
Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Phonetic pronunciation of 17 languages
(The free version only support the phonetic pronunciation of the Japanese and the internet connection is required. In the paid version, the phonetic pronunciation of the other languages can be used off-line.)
Support the phonetic pronunciation of 17 languages. Different from the other full-text translation apps, the phonetic pronunciation is word by word.
* TTS(Text To Speech )of 17 languages . Truly natural sounding voices.
(Because of the patent, you should pay for the download of every voice.)
Support 17 languages and 54 voices. After the download , the audio pronunciation can be used off-line.
Different from the on-line TTS apps, it provide high quality voices and can read long texts without the word limit.
* TTS(Text To Speech )of 24 languages . Truly natural sounding voices.
Support 24 languages and 43 voices. The audio pronunciation can be used on-line.
* ASR(Speech Recognition )of 15 languages .
Support 15 languages for free-form dictation voice recognition.
* OCR (optical character recognition) .
Supported 54 languages.
* Other features
Automatic language detection, double-click to enlarge, the font size change, reading rate adjustment, Email and SMS messaging, favorites and history features.
Reference > Apps gratuites et payantes > Payant
Reference > Apps gratuites et payantes > Payant > See All
|iPronunciation Professional Edition|
|53 Traduction des langues et de la prononciation -Google VS. Bing - iPronunciation HD|
|60+ langues de traduction+Téléphone+prononciation+reconnaissance - Google VS. Bing - iPronunciation FREE|
|60+ langues de traduction - Google & Bing - iPronunciation free|
|Chinese Law Handbook|
|Chinese Civil Procedure Law & Arbitration Law|
|Chinese Economic Law|