Welcome to KrugerExplorer – your ultimate digital guide to all things Kruger National Park. Whether you are planning your South African wildlife safari, dreaming about your next bush experience, or simply want to learn more about the animals, birds and nature of Southern Africa, you will find it all in the KrugerExplorer App.
KrugerExplorer is more than just a travel guidebook. With over 300,000 words of content and 400 beautiful photographic images on your phone or tablet, you can immerse yourself in this incredible wilderness wherever you are, whenever you like. And when you are ready to take a trip to the Kruger National Park, use KrugerExplorer to discover everything there is to know about South Africa’s largest game reserve while you are planning, and as your guide and companion throughout your journey. Allow us to help you make your safari the trip of a lifetime!
KrugerExplorer has over 35,000 followers on social media – join the community of nature-lovers, birding experts,
Kruger dreamers, enthusiasts and visitors alike, and download the App to access:
- 50+ mammal profiles detailing physical characteristics, behaviours and where to find them in Kruger.
- 225+ bird profiles packed with facts and helpful identification tips.
- 40+ reptiles, invertebrates and tree profiles to help you learn about the smaller nature in Kruger.
- 70+ of our favourite and most successful routes to guide you through the 3,500km self-drive road network of the Kruger wilderness.
- The most accurate and up-to-date maps of Kruger currently available for adventuring through the roads and habitats of Kruger National Park.
- Hundreds of outstanding photos to enjoy, to help you identify the wildlife, and to bring your Kruger bush experience to life.
- A fully integrated Kruger sightings list so you can keep track of all the amazing animals you have seen on your South African wildlife experience.
- And the App works completely offline once downloaded – perfect for exploring the Kruger!
KrugerExplorer is the perfect companion for discovering the Kruger Park, one of Africa’s greatest nature reserves. The 70+ routes covered in the App have been developed over many years of visiting the park and cover every rest camp and entrance gate. Beautiful maps of Kruger National Park mean you will never lose your way or miss out on the best sighting spots, and you won’t need to buy additional maps or guidebooks on arrival – KrugerExplorer has everything you need.
The App is downloaded after a one-off, upfront purchase with no ongoing subscriptions or in-app purchases required. Updates are available without additional cost too.
After the initial installation, the App will download the remaining 190MB of content when you first open it. Once downloaded, you will have everything you need for your Kruger safari stored on your device; the App will be fully functional when completely offline or in Airplane mode while exploring the park.
We’re very excited about the KrugerExplorer App and hope you enjoy having it as your digital wildlife encyclopaedia
and the ultimate bush companion through the incredible wilderness of Kruger National Park.