KyBook is a modern reader application for e-books.
It has highly customizable and friendly interface and also:
- EPUB, FB2, RTF, PDF, DJVU, CHM, CBR, CBZ, MP3, M4A, M4B formats
- OPDS catalogs and network folders
- Google Books, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex Disc
- Flexible reading mode settings
Complete feature list:
- Supports e-books in EPUB, FictionBook (fb2, fbz, fb2.zip), TXT, RTF, PDF, DJVU, CHM, Comic Book (cbr, cbz) and
Audio Book (mp3, m4a, m4b) formats.
- Has wide opportunities in searching and downloading e-books from different sources.
- Provides access to enormous collection of free electronic books through OPDS-catalogs support.
- Downloads e-books with the help of Web Browser (Mobile Safari), e-mail or iTunes.
- Saves your books into cloud storages and network folders.
- Integrated with Google Books, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Yandex Disc.
- Allows flexible setting of text displaying: font selection, colour theme, text size, text alignment mode, line height, margins, paragraph indention and hyphenations.
- Allows choosing book covers from different sources, changing titles and subjects.
- Provides easy navigation inside the book using table of content, bookmarks or notes.
- Helps organizing your books on shelves, cataloging them under subjects and sorting in different modes.
- Has full-screen reading mode in landscape and portrait orientation.
- Allows turning and scrolling pages in vertical or horizontal mode.
- Allows locking orientation and changing screen brightness.
- Supports dictionaries, translation of selected text and text-to-speech.
- Integrated with social networking services (Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte)
- Supports of VK Docs as Cloud Storage
- Built-in Web Browser
- Supports Tor Network
- DJVU and PDF filters
- Support of archives in ZIP and RAR format
- Password-protected Bookshelves
- Speed Reading (RSVP)
- Automatic text summarization
- Integrated with LitRes.ru
- Integrated with Samizdat (samlib.ru)
- Supports WebDAV protocol
Dear users, DJVU, CHM, Tor Network and 'Speed Reading' requires in-app purchase "Upgrade to Pro Version".
You are free to use these features during the trial period. After the trial period You can unlock them via upgrading KyBook to Pro Version.
Super à part que ce n’est pas aussi en français
13 Jul 2020