Swim through the depths of the ocean with The Little Mermaid. Help her as she embarks on a wonderful adventure in this magical fantasy fairy tale, adapted for younger readers from Hans Christian Andersen’s beloved classic. Can you help her rescue The Prince?
Experience this magical story in an all new way in this interactive popup book from StoryToys. This wonderfully illustrated book comes alive through interactive popup games that let you play along and take part in the story yourself.
When you finish the story, enjoy a collection of Little Mermaid jigsaw puzzles and then create your very own stories in the Little Mermaid 3D sticker book.
• Plant some underwater seeds and watch flowers grow in the little Mermaid’s underwater garden
• Play some beautiful mermaid tunes with magical musical shells
• Help the Little Mermaid prepare for the dance by doing her hair
• Make a magical potion with the sea-witch to give the Little Mermaid legs
• Help our heroine perfect her dance moves to impress the Prince
• and much, much more…
• Adapted for younger readers from the original (complete with a happy ending)
• Full 3D experience - it’s just like a real book
• 9 interactive 3D pop-up scenes with simple tasks and games to perform
• 12 themed Jigsaw Puzzles, playable at various difficulty levels
• Wonderfully illustrated, with beautiful, colorful imagery
• Fully narrated in each language by professional actors
• Read to Me, Read it Myself, and Autoplay modes
• 32 beautifully presented pages of text
• Featuring a beautiful musical score and plenty of amazing sound effects
STORYTOYS BOOK APP REVIEWS:
"I wondered who was going to get pop-up books right, and StoryToys wins by a long shot. I recommend this app quite highly and know that little ones will come back to it again and again. Great work all around!"
~ David Winograd, TUAW
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
“Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop up pages is superb.”
~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review
“Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.”
~ Danielle Smith, TheresABook.com
• 24 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 24 Editor's Favourites from Appysmarts.com
• 10 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
• 6 Mom’s Choice awards
• 5 International Serious Play Awards
• 4 Kirkus Stars
• 2 Bologna Ragazzi Digital Awards
• 2 Teachers with app awards
• Best Educational App from Balefire Labs
• Editors Choice - Best Apps For Kids
• Kidscreen Award
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Email us: For any technical issues please email us at email@example.com
- Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/StoryToys
- Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Les stores choisissent de mettre en avant des applis, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à découvrir de nouvelles applis populaires. Un gain soudain de popularité et de téléchargements peut s'expliquer par la mise en avant d'une appli. App Annie suit toutes les mises en avant de toutes les applis par jour, pays, catégorie et appareil.
Également présenté dans 135 dans d'autres pays, et probablement encore plus dans le passé.