Planning to visit Mauritius or a resident of Mauritius? This small application on iPhone and iPod Touch will guide
you to get the information you are looking for in just few clicks. This is totally offline, means you do not need
internet connection at all while using this application. Even the Map is stored locally. All the information are
cleverly categorized in to nineteen categories. Some of the categories are
ATM,Attraction,Bank,Bar,Beauty,Coffee,Doctors,Fast Food,Hospitals,Hotels,Museums,Night Life,Parks and
Gardens,Petrol Pump,Restaurant,Shopping,Taxi and more.
Every information is shown in the Map and a detailed view with address,phone, description, distance from current
location and more. You can post the information to Facebook, Twitter or email to your friends. You can add an item
to Favourite as well for quick access.
The Map works offline, you do not need any internet connection. You can zoom in , zoom out or drag the map just
like the inbuilt Map application.
- Money saving: The application is designed for offline use.You do not need any internet connection, no roaming
- There are more than 1000 items in 19 categories.
- Easy to use: All the categories are nicely categorized. Everybody can understand from the application itself how
to use it. Every item shown also shows the distance from your current location.
- Offline maps: You do not need any internet connection to access our detailed street maps. The map works just
similar to the inbuilt Map application - you can drag, zoom in or zoom out.
- Search: A very good intelligent and fast search engine has been integrated with this application. Just type the
item you are looking for and you will get in less than a second.
- Personalization: You can add items to your Favorite for quick access.
- Photo Gallery: There is a photo gallery just similar to the in built Photo application. You can add photo
directly from camera or from Photo Album. You can send post card to your friends as well(you need an internet
- Social Network: You can inform you friends through Facebook, Twitter or EMail(you need an internet connection).
Attribution: Map data (c) OpenStreetMap (and) contributors, CC-BY-SA