MRCP PACES from ReviseAid is the first and only PACES specific app. It has been written by recently successful candidates and specially designed for use on the wards. Covering all 5 stations, MRCP PACES is crammed with detailed examination and history findings for a wide range of the most commonly occurring scenarios, along with key facts to provide a framework to answer those challenging examiner questions.
MRCP PACES from ReviseAid incorporates a range of iPhone features including a built-in timer feature and benefits from a seamless user journey. Other fantastic features include:
* No subscription required and once the app is downloaded no internet connection is needed
* A full glossary of abbreviations
* Timing functionality tailored to individual stations
* 50 original scenarios covering the breadth of the examination, with more being added all the time.
* Full support from the ReviseAid team.
The app is designed as an aide memoir while seeing patients on the wards prior to your exam. It is best used in pairs; one candidate holds the app while the other is examined. For stations 1,3 & 5 there is information on the things to look out for in the examination, an example presentation and a comprehensive list of facts for questioning. Stations 2 & 4 facilitate role play as each candidate has differing information pages. In order to mirror the exam there are timers for each scenario to help you get up to speed.