Track & unify all your important metrics into personalized, live dashboards with Numerics.
Get started by adding a KPI widget to your dashboard in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a pre-defined KPI template from a system that you use
2. Connect your account
3. Configure data options if any, tap 'Save'
You have your first widget on your dashboard! Repeat to add as many widgets in as many dashboards you need.*
- Automatic updates keep your numbers live and always fresh while intelligently throttling queries to stay within API usage limits
- Double tap any widget to force an update immediately
- Not just numbers:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Funnel lists
- Month density graphs
- Day density graphs
- Text labels
- Number tallies with change indicators
- Multiple dashboards for multiple perspectives*
- Drag and drop to re-arrange widgets & dashboards
- Background colors to highlight select KPIs
- Image widgets to add a dash of your branding
- 50+ cloud service integrations
- 1000s of pre-defined KPI templates for business, productivity & analytics software
- Free form data: Create dashboard widgets out of any spreadsheet or CSV
- Big Data: Analyze your custom big data models via Google Big Query or Salesforce OQL
- Middle-ware: Bring in data from custom software or databases
- Custom API: Use the JSON connectors to connect to any custom application
- Make Siri aware of any metric in Numerics. Siri responds to your query with a quick spoken brief of current values. Works with AirPods & HomePod.
- Push Notifications - Get alerts to changes in key metrics
- Uniquely fine-tuned user experience for each iOS device screen size
- Keep track of numbers from the Lock screen in the Today view
- Quick access to dashboards with 3D Touch
- Multitask with Numerics in Split view / Slide over modes
- Spotlight search - Quickly lookup & jump to a metric
- iCloud Sync makes your dashboards available on all connected devices
- Handoff support provides a smooth continuous user experience when switching devices
- A wearable micro dashboard on the watch, of your most important numbers
- Get to your one top metric just by lifting your wrist with Numerics complications for the Apple Watch. Numerics supports all watch faces and complication types
- Notifications on watch keep you aware of your progress
- Get your Numerics Siri briefings directly from the watch
- Stream live dashboards for teams on large screens with Numerics on Apple TV
- Share dashboards as templates to get everyone on the same page*
- Present selected dashboards or metrics to external displays connected via USB C or Airplay
- Annotate & share dashboard snapshots with your finger or the Apple Pencil
- Drag and drop multiple KPIs using multi-touch to add them as snapshots in any other app
- Secure by design - Direct device to service connections - A truly server-less system
- Secure sync via iCloud private DB
- Safeguard dashboards with Touch ID / Face ID
- Completely native iOS code
- Easy to integrate API
- Shortcuts app - Design custom briefing workflows
- Optional custom middle-ware server to connect to internal data stores
- Available through VPP & ABM for Enterprise deployments
- MDM capable*
*Pro subscription required.
- Numerics Pro is an in-app subscription with a free 1 week trial. Pro unlocks all integrated services, allows creating unlimited dashboards & widgets and enables sharing of dashboard templates.
- The Free Lite version is limited to adding 3 KPIs on 1 dashboard.
Note: Numerics Pro is available as a monthly/annual subscription. Payments will be charged to your credit card
through your iTunes account. Subscriptions will renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of
the current period. Manage your subscriptions in iTunes settings after purchase.
Les stores choisissent de mettre en avant des applis, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à découvrir de nouvelles applis populaires. Un gain soudain de popularité et de téléchargements peut s'expliquer par la mise en avant d'une appli. App Annie suit toutes les mises en avant de toutes les applis par jour, pays, catégorie et appareil.
Également présenté dans 148 dans d'autres pays, et probablement encore plus dans le passé.