PEF Log asthma tracker makes Peak Expiratory Flow monitoring and assessment and reporting super easy.
PEFLog doesn't require registration nor login so the app is ready in seconds and it replaces pen and paper tracking.
All data is stored into your device so that you have full control of it and we don't share your data with anybody else.
PEF Log asthma monitor supports treatment decisions, it works as an asthma assessment helper, and it can be used for asthma self monitoring and reporting with ease.
It helps asthma doctors, nurses and users workload by automating and digitising manual phases to export, transform, present and send data that is needed for asthma monitoring and diagnosis. PEFLog understands bronchodilatation and it creates comprehensive reports.
I'm a father of four and found traditional PEF monitoring boring, time consuming and error prone. I tried to use pen and paper with my children but it didn't really work out. I creating snappy PEFLog app for myself and for my children in order to make asthma tracking as easy and fast as possible for everybody.
- Save Peak Flow readings with ease
- Edit readings and monitoring periods
- A timer reminds about the next blow after having medication
- Comprehensive report and charts
- Daily variation, period's variation and average variation
- Bronchodilatation (impact of the medication)
- Reference PEF (calculated based on age, height and gender)
- Personal best (calculated or manual)
- Colour zones (green, yellow, red)
- Alarming variations indicated in red
- The report is easy to send out
- Dark and light colour themes
- Languages: English, Chinese, Finnish, Norwegian, German
- Available for other platforms too
Thank you for these kind words and five stars!
*****Mar 8, 2019
For me is the best app for tracking my daughter's asthma. It's tell me when her asthma is going worst before she notice it. Very easy to use and you can send the peak flow chart directly to the doctor.
*****Mar 4, 2019
I'm completely satisfied with the app, I can store everything exactly as my doctor asks me. Top App.
*****Feb 1, 2019 A Must Have Peak Flow App
Love this app does what it says on the tin. Easy to use, so glad of this app, worth every penny. Nice one developer
*****Dec 12, 2018 Simple to use
Tried a few apps before settling on this. Easy to use with nice, clear, graphs. Does all I need.
*****Aug 11, 2018 Brilliant app and so easy to use
I’ve tried a few asthma PEF diary apps and this is by far the best. Nice graphics, easy to use and easy to understand.
*****May 5, 2018 Excellent for those under assessment
I wanted an easy to use app that just plotted readings before and after meds and this fits the bill perfectly. It’s very easy to use and has room for notes if you want to add them. It’s much better than the basic sheet I was given by the nurse and shows up plainly how effective the meds are. Well worth paying for, thank you!