The best music equalizer for your iPhone / iPod or iPad.
Equalizer with ready-made presets and bass adjustment that will give you an entirely new perception of music!
Get stunning and new experience, listening to music in Equalizer - Surround Sound. We added a ten-band customizable equalizer that has 16 presets (Personal, Acoustic, Classical, Rock, Latin, Jazz, Pop, Hip-Hop, Electronic, Piano, Deep, Dance, Loudness, R & B, Lounge, Vocal Booster) with the possibility to create and save your custom settings.
You can also use an independent equalizer amplifier for low (Bass) and high (Treble) frequencies and separate settings for two popular types of audio equipment (Hi-End or Hi-Fi). And that's not all, in the premium version you will have access to more advanced features, such as: 2x Presets, 3D sound, reverb effects and many more!
If you are an existing user of our project, you can use the premium version of the application for 2 months completely free of charge, and the Premium version is activated automatically when the program is updated.
The main functionality:
• Support of 9 audio formats (mp3, wav, aifc, ac3, aiff, m4a, caf, aac, flac)
• Ten band equalizer
• 16+ Presets for EQ
• Gain / Bass reduction
• Amplification / Decrease Treble
• True Audio Visualization
• Music Library (Songs, Albums, Playlists, Artists)
• Google drive
• One drive
The application does not support DRM encryption songs.
• Sleep timer
• Adding a song to the queue
• Listening history
• Create and edit playlists
• 3D sound
• Reinforced presets
• Treble Boost (Bass)
• Treble enhancement
• Without advertising
We will be grateful if you take a moment to rate our app in the App Store!
• 1 month
• 1 year
Duration of subscriptions:
• 1 Month Subscription
• 1 Year Subscription
• $ 2.99
• $ 15.99
What is included in the subscription:
• Ads-free app usage
• Reverb effects
• 3D sound
• 2x boosted presets
• Treble boost (Bass)
• Bass enhancement (Treble)
Additional subscription information:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user, and automatic renewals can be disabled by going to the user account settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be canceled when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, where applicable.