Stickman Tennis is a fast paced realistic tennis game on spectacular courts and an astonishing atmosphere, simple
controls and tons of replay value. Play top spins, slices, lobs and smashes, play cross, longline or inside-out and
choose between automatic and manual running. The revolutionary time machine will let you replay a point you lost, to
give you a second chance. Play a quick game or complete tour season of Tennis against 100 different opponents. Collect
trophies and improve your world rank in a complete season with 64 tournaments.
Train your shots on the training court with ball machine.
• Stickman Tennis is #1 Tennis game worldwide!
• Stickman Tennis is in the top #25 paid charts worldwide!
• Game, Set and Match for the best iOS Tennis app - fabelaimagapptest youtube
• Stickman Tennis delivers a great Tennis experience for beginners and professionals - appgefahren.de
• Stickman Tennis, just in time for the season - igamez.nl
• Stickman Tennis, highly rated 4.5/5 - iTunes App Store
• Play a quick game or complete tour season
• Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
• Automatic running or manual running
• Play top spins, slices and lobs, cross, longline, inside-out, etc.
• Choose between short sets, full sets or last short set
• Revolutionary time machine: replay last point you lost
• Training court with ball machine
• Top 100 world rank opponents with individual profiles and strength
• 64 different tournaments with 5 difficulty levels and different amount of rounds to play
• 10 Different courts: hard courts, clay, grass
• 3 difficulty levels for longterm motivation: easy, medium, hard
• Match statistics
• Collect trophies and improve your world rank
• Resume of matches always possible
• Addictive gameplay
• Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking
Take a look at the Stickman Tennis Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q1o9gpZfVk
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!