Welcome aboard Trainline – Europe’s leading train and coach app.
We’ve made it quick and easy for you to travel across the UK and the rest of Europe by rail and road. Book great value tickets for Avanti West Coast, GWR, LNER, National Express and more. You can even plan your international trips by train or bus across 45 countries in Europe and the rest of the world, including the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
Plus, you’re always in control of your trip thanks to our live train times (for UK rail, Trenitalia, Renfe, and SNCF routes), price alerts, Mobile Tickets/etickets and seat selection (where available).
• Book all your train and coach journeys in one place.
• Compare travel options from 220 rail and coach companies.
• Quickly find the cheapest UK Advance tickets.
• Ask Siri how your journey’s doing.
• Pay in your preferred currency. Available in GBP, USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, CHF, and SEK.
• Get great discounts like GroupSave 34%. (GroupSave is a discount of up to 34% for adults travelling on a single or
return journey at Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak times in groups of three to nine people.)
• Skip station queues using tickets on your phone (selected routes).
• Find carriages with available seats.
• Book in advance or on the day of travel.
• Buy your tickets with Apple Pay, PayPal, and all major credit cards and debit cards.
Save money with cheap UK Advance tickets. Once you’ve booked your tickets, save them to your phone and use live train times, platform numbers or delay info to keep your trip on track.
Book coach tickets with Trainline
Air conditioning, free WiFi and VUER – National Express’ onboard entertainment system. Start a search and if there’s a coach available, we’ll show you the options. No need to print tickets either because with etickets, your phone is all you need.
We work with everyone, to help you get where you need to be.
In the UK we partner with Avanti West Coast, London North Eastern Railway, London North Western Railway, Great Western Railway (GWR), South Western Railway, London Overground, TfL Rail, Gatwick Express, Heathrow Connect, Heathrow Express, Stansted Express, ScotRail, Greater Anglia, East Midlands Trains, West Midlands Railway, Thameslink, Southeastern, Southern Rail, c2c, Caledonian Sleeper, Chiltern Railways, CrossCountry, Hull Trains, Island Line, Grand Central Railway, Mersey Rail and TransPennine Express
Eurostar (France and Belgium)
TGV Lyria (France)
Deutsche Bahn (Germany)
NS (the Netherlands)
Alsa (Spain) and Flixbus
So, download your FREE Trainline app and get access to live train times, and cheap train and coach tickets across Europe.
To find out more, see our FAQs: https://www.thetrainline.com/en/help/
Follow Trainline on social:
• Our blog: www.thetrainline.com/blog
• Facebook: facebook.com/thetrainlinecom
• Twitter: twitter.com/thetrainline
• Instagram: @trainline
22 Fév 2021
Efficace / rapide / fluide / 👍🏾
23 Fév 2021
Bonjour , je vais être obligée changer d’application car je ne le fait plus aussi facilement qu’avant
18 Fév 2021
Gros retour en arrière par rapport à l’ancienne application Trainline. L’onglet “Mes billets” utilise très mal l’espace : un seul billet prend tout l’écran (et même plus). Quand on a plusieurs billets, voire des billets annulés, il faut donc scroller interminablement...
20 Fév 2021
La version précédente permettait d’aller à l’essentiel, était ergonomique, parfaite tout l’inverse de cette nouvelle version. Dommage, trainline se demarquait des applis sncf. Plus maintenant.
22 Fév 2021