Enjoy simpler banking on the go with the Westpac app. Available for Westpac Australia customers.
• Quick Balance - view your balance for up to 3 accounts and transfer money between them^
• Smart Search - find what you need, fast
• Digital card - access a digital version of your Westpac card available 24/7
• Biometric login - sign in with your fingerprint (iOS 10 and above) or Face ID (iPhone X and above) or 4 digit passcode
• Cardless Cash - withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac Group ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply).
• Share BSB and account information
• Set up reminders for credit card payments
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• Set up, view and save eStatements
• Set up Savings Goals and track your progress (Westpac Life customers only).
• Drag & drop to transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and BPAY® bills
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• PayID and fast Osko® payments
• Set up favourite payments using Siri shortcuts
• Deposit a cheque (eligible customers only).
• Temporarily lock* your personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards for up to 15 days
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Activate a credit or debit card.
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Update your contact details
• Add a profile picture, update your wallpaper or change your app icon.
• Set up Apple Pay using an eligible Westpac Mastercard® debit or credit card, or personal Handycard.
• Open a term deposit, savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card, personal loan or other products.
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia.
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors with payment templates
• Transfer funds to corporate and purchasing cards.
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
Things you should know:
*Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles using Quick Transfer. For eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance
**Read the Apple Pay Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple
Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs at
westpac.com.au/faq/apple-pay/ for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Siri and iPhone are
trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of, and PayPass™ is a trademark of, Mastercard International Incorporated.
To assist with security, some features and functions may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service at westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents before making a decision.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Les stores choisissent de mettre en avant des applis, ce qui aide les utilisateurs à découvrir de nouvelles applis populaires. Un gain soudain de popularité et de téléchargements peut s'expliquer par la mise en avant d'une appli. App Annie suit toutes les mises en avant de toutes les applis par jour, pays, catégorie et appareil.
Également présenté dans 18 dans d'autres pays, et probablement encore plus dans le passé.