Language support for Swedish, English, Danish, Norwegian and German.
Do you love to play yahtzee with real dice but dislike summing the score, then you should look no further. Yatzy Note is for you who want to play yahtzee with real dice and get sum automatically.
You can either play as a “normal” paper version of yahtzee or change the settings so you get more overview during the game.
Yatzy Note is designed to make inputing of the score as quick and easy as possible. This ensures that you will enjoy the game more instead of focusing on the calculations.
The names of the players remains between games, so you do not have to retype them.
Yatzy Note is available for both iPhone (up to 4 players) and iPad (up to 6 players).
* Highlights the player next in line.
* Display the upper sum during the game.
* View the total sum during the game.
* View the position of the players during the game.
* View difference to reach bouns.
* The score to receive bonus
* Include score in yatzy
Save the result as the image in the camera roll.
Send the results via email.
The difference between Yatzy Note and Yatzy Note FREE is that Yatzy Note FREE has some limitations:
* All settings are turned on and locked
* Only two players can play
* All rules are locked