ACFT calculator, ACFT reverse calculator, ACFT instructions, helpful documentation and more!
- Calculator: Enter your weight, reps, and time and find out what your ACFT score is! Save and export the results.
- Reverse Calculator: Enter the ACFT score you want and find out exactly what you need to do to get it. It doesn't matter if you are striving for the bare minimum or going for some incentives and looking at all 100s - this is the app for you!
- Instructions: Read/listen to the ACFT Instructions and watch demonstration videos
- Resources: View the latest official ACFT documents and online resources
- Height and Weight Calculator
- Body Weight Calculator with DA5500 and DA5501 exporter
- Stopwatch: Keep track of your event times
Made for your device - supports iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and watchOS!
Our nation’s greatest assets – our Soldiers – face a dynamic, competitive, and lethal operational environment (OE) that has evolved in recent years, one in which our adversaries will employ a mix of traditional, unconventional, and hybrid strategies. Our Army’s physical readiness program must evolve to keep pace with the demands of modern war – our physical fitness test must evolve as well.
Based on results of years of scientific study, the Secretary and Chief of Staff of the Army have directed replacement of the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT). While the legacy APFT is an acceptable test for measuring general fitness, it does not adequately assess the domains of combat physical fitness. The six-event Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) was developed to better predict a Soldier’s readiness for the demands of the modern battlefield. Like combat, the ACFT is both age and gender neutral. The desired end-states of ACFT implementation are an increase in physical readiness, a decrease in chronic injuries, and an evolution in the Army’s fitness culture.
The Army Combat Fitness Test will better connect fitness with combat readiness for all Soldiers.
- Improve Soldier and unit readiness
- Transform the Army’s fitness culture
- Reduce preventable injuries and attrition
- Enhance mental toughness and stamina
Created by soldiers for soldiers. Source code is available upon request. Please contact us with questions, concerns, or if documents are out-of-date.