Invoice Center is the fastest, easiest way to invoice your customers and create estimates on the go. Whether you sell products or provide services, Invoice Center is ideal for billing your customers without the hassle of paper trail invoicing.
Email or print invoices directly from your iPhone or iPad and get paid faster by invoicing your customers on the spot. Invoice Center is highly customizable and user-friendly. It is the perfect app for professionals and small businesses.
HOW IT WORKS
- Create invoices manually or from customizable contracts. Invoice Center auto-calculates taxes , discounts and surcharges for you.
- Send your invoices to your customers via email or print them.
- Create invoices, credit notes, debit notes and estimates for services or goods.
- Link customer and your profile information from your Address Book.
- Logo is displayed on invoice, contract and estimates.
- Mark your invoices as paid once you collect payment.
- Email your invoices as sleek printable PDFs.
- Print your invoices directly using AirPrint.
- Multiple Currency Support.
- Offline mode: no need for Wi-Fi or data connection.
- Data is stored directly on the device.
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
- Theme color selection.
- A reminder is created for the invoice due date and set as completed when the invoice is paid.
- Backup and synchronize data between devices.
- Common data is shared with our Inventory Control App.
- Items are synched between Invoice Center and Inventory Control seamless.
- Save time by creating a Contract to invoice goods or services periodically to the same customer.
- Customize payment methods and terms, currencies, taxes, discounts and units for each contract.
- Select invoice type: regular, debit or credit.
- Create quick invoices manually
- No need to enter data twice: All your preferences are defaulted from the last invoice selections.
- Give your customers quick estimates on the spot.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.