MakePass allows you to create Apple Wallet
passes quickly from any supported barcode. MakePass supports scanning and detecting barcodes from images, PDFs and
directly from the camera, customizing the pass and storing it on Wallet so it will be synced across all your
MakePass supports customizing the generated pass in multiple ways:
• Detecting, setting or changing the pass barcode type and content with any format supported by Apple Wallet: QR, Aztec, PDF417 and Code 128 (not supported on Apple Watch), with text payloads.
• Choosing the type of the pass (generic, boarding pass, coupon, event ticket, store card).
• Setting an optional relevant date or location, so the pass automatically appears on the lock screen when relevant.
• Adding a title, description and custom fields with labels that will be visible on the front of the pass.
• Also, MakePass will automatically set the color scheme of the pass based on the colors from the input image but you can customize them.
• On boarding passes, setting the transit type (air, boat, bus, train or generic).
NOTE: On iPad, as Wallet is not available MakePass will allow you to share the resulting pass by AirDrop to a nearby iPhone or Mac.