mChapters is a simple, intuitively and easy-to-use chapter marker editor for MP4/MOV files. Chapter markers will make it easy for users to skip a playing-time to a specific time. It's very useful especially in long duration videos and audios.
mChapters saves chapter marker times and titles as a text track into a file. The text track format is defined by the
In Mac, you can use them in QuickTime Player, iTunes, Music, TV and other apps which support the format.
In iOS devices, you can use them in apps which support the format. But Apple's Music app and TV app does not support it.
■ Key Features
- Adding chapter markers by specified interval, number of divisions
- Adding chapter markers by importing text file
- Exporting chapter markers as plain text (.txt)
- Fast lossless saving without re-encoding audio and video
■ Supported Formats
- QuickTime movie (mov)
- MP4 file (mp4, m4v, m4a)
But the app cannot open/play the following files.
- Files which QuickTime Player cannot open
- Files which require any conversion or codec components in QuickTime Player
- Protected video/audio files (e.g. Movies, TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store or TV app)
Please backup your data before using this app, just in case an unexpected error occurs.